All Things Cedar Returns and Warranty Info
*Wood Color Disclaimer: Western Red Cedar in its natural unfinished state has a richly textured tactile grain combined with a glowing palette of warm, mellow tones ranging from light amber to deep honey brown. Due to this variance in wood color, the item you receive may differ in appearance then the one pictured.
- If you receive a defective item All Things Cedar will, at its discretion and expense replace any parts that are found defective within 30 days of purchase. All Things Cedar must be notified by email with supporting pictures of defective item or part. Our 30 day warranty covers replacement of any defective item or part, it does not cover a refund of the purchase price for a return. In the event the customer decides to cancel their order for a refund the customer will be responsible for returning the item to us as outlined in our returns section below.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check that all PACKAGES are accounted for and product is free of damage before signing delivery receipt. If your customer discovers upon inspection that the merchandise is damaged they MAY refuse delivery and notate damaged on shippers copy of the freight bill. Contact us within 3 business days. All Things Cedar will handle correspondence with freight company and arrange for a replacement part or replacement product to be shipped free of charge.
- It is the customer's responsibility to notate on the waybill any damages prior to signing the driver's paperwork. If any other specific shipping problems such as, damage to cartons, missing packages, etc. is not stated on the waybill, we may be be unable to replace or otherwise warranty the order.
- If you the customer has notated damage on the waybill and decided to keep the product All Things Cedar must be notified of damage with supporting photos of damaged item and photos of both inner and outer packaging by email within 3 days.
All Things Cedar will handle correspondence with freight company and arrange for partial monetary compensation, a replacement part or replacement product to be shipped free of charge. In the event your customer would like to cancel their order for a refund it will be considered a return and the customer will be responsible for returning the item to us as outlined in our returns policy above.
- If damaged packages are received without notating the damage on drivers waybill, All Things Cedar must be notified by email within 3 days with supporting photos of the damaged product and photos of all internal and external packaging. All Things Cedar will replace the product free of charge, however if the damage notation has not been made on the drivers copy of the waybill the contract that All Things Cedar made with the freight company on behalf of the customer will become null and void. Therefore the customer will be required to pay all freight charges involved with return of the damaged item as well as all freight charges for shipping the replacement item to them.
- If you would like to exchange an item for a different one, request an RA Form to return the product for exchange and indicate which product they are exchanging for.
- If you need to return an item, we will refund to you the purchase price of the order less the actual original shipping costs.
- Returns must be requested by email within 30 days of receipt of merchandise and are subject to a standard 15% restocking fee.
- All merchandise must be returned in original factory condition, including all packaging materials, inserts, hardware packs and manuals.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure all Returns or Exchanges are in unused condition and re-packaged properly. Any product returned in used or damaged condition will not be refunded.
- Orders cancelled after packages have been shipped will be subject to round trip shipping and handling charges. A return for refund does not come under our warranty conditions above, therefore your customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
TO RETURN A PRODUCT FOR EXCHANGE OR REFUND
- Request a return authorization number (RA number)
- Once you receive our (RA Form), print it out and attach a copy to the outside of each package being returned.
- ship the item back to us to us through the shipping method of their choice and email us with the tracking number.
- All returns must be accompanied by the RA Form and must be shipped prepaid to our US Warehouse as stated on the RA Form.
- Any shipments returning without this documentation will be refused and no amount will be refunded.
- If returning for an exchange we will ship a replacement to you at no charge.