Returns & Warranty Info
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the finest quality products from reputable manufacturers. But if your item is damaged or defective in some way, we’ll make sure you’re taken care of. Most of our products are backed by a manufacturer’s warranty. More warranty information below. If your item has a defect, please contact the manufacturer as instructed in the paperwork that came with the product. If you need help contacting the manufacturer, feel free to contact us. If your product was damaged during shipping (continue reading below for more detailed instructions), contact us and we’ll help you get the replacement parts you need or arrange for total replacement of the product at no cost to you.
Please find your specific situation from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle that particular situation:
- You decided to cancel your order: If the order hasn’t been shipped out yet, we can usually cancel the order and issue you a refund with no penalty. Once the order starts processing (usually after 24 hours), we can't guarantee we can stop your order from shipping in time. We will have to wait for confirmation the package won't ship before we can cancel and refund your order.
- You received the product but the product is not working correctly, is missing parts, or is visibly damaged or deformed: If the item isn’t working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please see the paperwork that came in the original box for instructions on how to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. The manufacturer is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products. We will help you with this process, to get you replacement parts for defective units. (If the item is damaged or defective due to shipping damages, please see situation 3 directly below.)
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping: If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item is oftentimes still okay. If the packaging for your item appears to be damaged, be sure to keep all the original packaging until you’ve determined whether or not damages exist and need to be reported. If any of the original packaging is thrown away, we cannot file a shipping insurance claim. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waives your right to get your product replaced or repaired. If everything works okay, there is no reason to contact us or file a shipping damage claim. If your product is not working correctly due to the damages that occurred during shipping and you have kept the original shipping materials, please contact us so that we may submit a shipping insurance claim and work with our vendor to get you a replacement unit or parts.
You’ve received the product but you’ve decided you want to return it: If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be unused and still in the original packaging.
- You must contact us to notify us that you’d like to return the item within 30 calendar days of receiving the item.
- You must contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions prior to returning the item.
If you return an item without the above requirements being met, the item will be refused and come back to you and no refund will be issued. If you meet all three of the above requirements, your refund will be issued in the following manner:
- You can get a cash refund for the amount you originally paid LESS a restocking fee and our actual original cost for shipping. You are responsible for return shipping charges to return the product to our us or our vendor. All Things Cedar, Shelterlogic, Arrow Sheds, Sojag, and A&L Products returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- You refuse the delivery of your order, and it comes back to us: If you refuse an item and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund LESS a restocking fee (please see your products' page for exact percentage) and our actual cost for shipping and handling. If the item is damaged during the shipping process, no refund will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.
Are custom made items refundable?
Any product that is custom made is not refundable as they are made to order. If the color/finish is not always in stock or costs extra, it is considered a premium color and is made to order. Please see each of our product descriptions for specific information. If the product description has a lead time or is labeled custom made, we can not refund these orders once they are put into production.
Specific Brand and Warranty Information
Brand: All Things Cedar: Returns and Warranty Info
Brand Shelterlogic, Arrow Sheds, Sojag: Returns and Warranty Info