- ShelterLogic warrants to the original purchaser that the product and all parts are free from manufacturer’s defects for a period of 1 year for fabric and framework.
- Warranty period is determined by date of shipment from ShelterLogic Corp. for factory direct purchases or date of purchase from an authorized reseller. Please save a copy of your purchase receipt.
- If this product or any associated parts are found to be defective or missing within 30 days of receipt, Shelterlogic will repair or replace, at it’s option, the defective parts at no charge. Repaired or replacement parts shall be covered for the remainder of the original limited warranty period.
- In order to process your claim, please upload a copy of your receipt along with AT LEAST 2 photos of the product in the form below.
- Parts and replacements will be sent via FedEx Ground. If you purchased from a local dealer, all claims must have a copy of original receipt.
Shelterlogic Warranty and Returns Info
If your order delivers damaged: Please call the Shelterlogic consumer support department 800-932-9344 option 2, option 2 again. They can go over the inventory and see if replacement parts are the way to go. Please have your item SKU and product manual handy so you can help the operator with specific parts needed to be replaced. You may have to wait on hold for a bit, but there are at least 2 trained personnel there 7 days a week.
If your order was delivered in good condition, but there is now a problem with the workmanship or quality of the item:
1 YEAR FOR FABRICS AND FRAMEWORKS
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY:
- Damage that occurs during shipping.
- Shelter that has been subjected to abuse, accident, alteration, modification, tampering, vandalism, negligence, misuse, abrasive contact, faulty installation, lack of reasonable care or if affixed to any attachment not provided with the shelter.
- Damage to the contents of shelter, any person or property is excluded.
- Normal and foreseeable wear and tear.
- Wear of fabric due to improper installation of cover & doors.
- Damage that occurs due to acts of nature, ie. hurricane, tornado, wind, flood, snow, wind driven debris, etc.
- Third party labor or installation fees of any kind are not recoverable under the warranty.
- Customer is responsible for all zoning issues and permits if required.
- Product not installed according to instructions provided.
- USA Customer Service: 1-800-932-9344